Leslee Frumin, a bead and metal artist from San Juan Capistrano, California teaches off-loom bead weaving techniques. Leslee has published and won awards in both areas. Her work has been featured in trade magazines and displayed in the US and abroad.
Leslee draws inspiration from shapes, nature and the materials themselves. She often will translate metalwork techniques into beadwork designs. In particular, bezels and clasp concepts are derived from her experience in working with metals.
She loves to teach. Her goal as a teacher is to create a fun and successful learning experience. Her passion for all the colors and textures made possible by beads, metals and stones keep her excited. If Leslee could add another 24 hours to a day, to work on designs, she would be thrilled.
- Sold OutSun, Mar 07$90 + kit $80 (free ship) or supplies
- Sun, Mar 21$90 + mandatory kit $96 + Shipping
- Sold OutSat, Apr 10$175 + Mandatory Kit $165 Free shippingApr 10, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM EDT$175 + Mandatory Kit $165 Free shipping2 Day Class - Apollinariya Koprivnik (Polina) is a fabulous bead artist from Slovenia. The Necklace is designed as an abstraction, where you can read signs that are connected with Hermes, ancient greek God in winged sandals and helmet.
- Sold OutFri, May 07$90 + mandatory kit $TBD + Shipping.
- Sold OutFri, May 14$90 + mandatory kit $TBD + Shipping.May 14, 7:00 PM EDT – May 15, 10:00 PM EDT$90 + mandatory kit $TBD + Shipping.The class will be delivered over 2 nights from 7 pm to 10 pm EDT Just like the stirrup used by equestrians, the necklace features a stirrup as its centerpieces. A beautiful rectangular crystal sparkle as a pendant below the stylized stirrup.
- Sold OutFri, May 21$90 + mandatory kit $TBD + Shipping.May 21, 7:00 PM EDT – May 22, 10:00 PM EDT$90 + mandatory kit $TBD + Shipping.The class will be delivered over 2 nights from 7 pm to 10 pm EDT In biology, metamorphosis a profound change in form from one stage to the next in the life history of an organism, as from the caterpillar to the pupa and from the pupa to the adult butterfly.
- Sat, Jun 05$90 + mandatory kit $145Jun 05, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT$90 + mandatory kit $145Join Cliff Swain-Salomon and make this fabulous project. Butterflies in general are believed to be the spirits of those who have come before us and it is thought that they come to visit us to help us through difficult times in our lives or when important things are happening for us.
- Sun, Jun 06$90 + mandatory kit $125 - $140Jun 06, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT$90 + mandatory kit $125 - $140The focal of this piece, the circle, is a universal symbol with extensive meaning. Without beginning or end (timelessness), without sides or corners, this geometric shape for many represents perfection, unity (togetherness), spirituality, protection, wholeness/totalness, and/or the circle of life.
- Fri, Jul 30$90 + mandatory kit $125 + Shipping
- Sat, Sep 11$175 + Mandatory Kit $TBDSep 11, 10:00 AM EDT – Sep 12, 4:00 PM EDT$175 + Mandatory Kit $TBD2 Day Class - The Wild Summer pendant was inspired by my dream for journeys and adventures. Is it a creature from the jungle or a meadow not far from home? I don't know, but it's definitely got some wild nature spirit that we are missing so much now. Why not create it ourselves then?
- Sat, Oct 02$90 + mandatory kit $140 + Shipping
- Thu, Oct 14Avon Old Farms Hotel